Meeting her, changed my life.

 



                                                Photo by Samson Katt from Pexels



I take the time to remember the feeling became a steering

The first sight of Keshi's eyes twinkled my senses, and some seconds left reeling

How come such a beauty glare, once father said, ‘the beautiful are yet born’

To me, the eyes sparkled and the smile on her face left my nerves yet not torn.

 

Words may fail us if we care to think of what to say

In my case, I could dare less to assert what to make on that day

‘If we were meant to be’ was all I said to her shiny pearls pair

Meeting her again would be any suitor’s yearn for sensation ware.

 

Life has taught me a hard way of living

When the dream’s worth you gotta long for a thriving

The calmness of mind stimulates the heart with huge anticipation

A will makes a way for any soul with greater affection for participation.

 

At crossroads in life, heart sways forth and back

With a sight of the past, you get tempted to revert

Remembering the rain on land causes a shiver

It's better to try to succeed in a foreign land than get back to waiver.

 

Napoleon Hill compiled a book greater for the  growth of mind

‘Think and grow Rich’ could be the key to what you might

Great power comes from decision and inspiration

All there is in my world, she came and pressed the acceleration.

 

Desires model our outer world, overcoming inner timidity

A thought of Cherry boost the gears like rainy humidity

Great men had love inspire achievements they made in life

Nothing worthwhile was ever born without strife.

 

Expression of self creates a solid launching pad

Relaxing in the cacoon, a thought asks for the hand

Life means a lot when she walks in and around

In the background music goes on as we try to catch the wind.

 

Nature has laws of attraction working day and night

Until you meet the right girl the world has all might

Josh Turner  sang it well as a ‘good problem to have

Becoming better needs more of yourself than prepared to give.

 

In a distance, I can sense her perfumed scent

Cognitive is the senses aroused from a trail sent

Let me leave with a word to remember, rarely a portion

Meeting her… I often meet her, and she changed my life's sensation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A reality beneath

An African Son

A Young and relentless pursuer